As our intern you will be included in many facets of our work. With the festival season coming up there’s lots to be done! It’s really important for us that you can work
independent and have a good sense for the market. You will be in touch with a lot of external partners, so it’s very important to reflect our brand in your communication and have strict planning for yourself to work with.
- Think about Marketing/Communication
- Market analysis
- Contact external partners
- Assist in artist handling
- Assist in setting up food caterers
- General project assistance
What we ask:
- Someone who’s creative and thinks outside of the box
- Come in the office 4 days a week
- Experience with Excel, Google docs etc.
- Speaking and writing english fluently
- Someone who is very flexible
- Experience in the music industry
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Drivers licence
P.S. our offices are in The Hague :)
Send you resume and motivation to email@example.com Please include "Internship" in your subject line.
We hope to see you soon!